The annual Game Developers Conference is happening in San Francisco this week, March 25-29.
Some of the IGDA events going on there are:
- IGDA Booth: The IGDA Booth will be in the South Hall lobby. Be sure to visit!
- IGDA Annual Meeting: Don’t miss this critical membership meeting and an overview of the org’s past year and its future! Join us Thursday, 28 March from 13:00 – 14:00 (occurs during lunch break) in South Hall, Room 308 (Esplanade level).
- The IGDA Advocacy Track: During the Main Conference, the IGDA is presenting a series of sessions that will highlight important topics such as improving the public image of the game industry, dealing with misogyny in the online gaming space, quality of life topics around “crunch time” and more.
- IGDA-YetiZen Party: After another year in the game development trenches the league of epic game developers at the International Game Developers Association and YetiZen have teamed up to bring you 2013’s Epic GDC bash…Yetis on Ice! Note: This party will explicitly adhere to the GDC Code of Conduct; unacceptable behavior will not be tolerated!
New Member & Renewal Promotions
- MOGA Membership Promotion: Any mobile game developer that signs up for or renews an IGDA membership at the IGDA Booth on Monday, 25 March or Tuesday, 26 March will be eligible to claim a MOGA Mobile Gaming System. This promotion applies to new sign ups or renewals that take place at the IGDA Booth on Monday and Tuesday of GDC only. Existing lifetime members are unable to participate in this promotion.
- Corona Labs Membership Promotion: On Wednesday-Friday, any new or renewing IGDA membership is eligible for 3 months free use of Corona Labs Pro. This promotion applies to new sign ups or renewals that take place at the IGDA Booth Wednesday-Friday of GDC only. Existing lifetime members are unable to participate in this promotion.
Check out the full conference site for detail and daily news!