IGDA Meeting Notes – Thursday, May 16, 2013
1. Administrative business
- Meeting schedule a month out agreed this is OK. Please subscribe tot he blog for meeting announcements.
- GotoMeeting – We may try to use this next time. Check blog for details.
- Meeting recordings – Andrew is going to try to record the next meeting. Where can we put the recording? Google docs/drive?
- Cards – contact Tristin@igda.org – She’s the operations manager
- Chapter status update: Contacted firstname.lastname@example.org to find out about chapter status, partnership contact. No word yet.
- Blog – Don’t forget to categorize and tag your posts. Also check out the awesome post Johnathon Haney wrote on Bioshock’s portrayal of female characters!
- Email blast update – has been written and set to legal for approval. This can take up to a month.
- Google Stuff – Email Danielle to be added tot he google drive/docs for Tedi – email address: email@example.com
- Blog link in campus common – let’s hold off and see if we can use the official IGDA logo for this – dependent on chapter status also
2. Tedi Game Development – Bethany has notes on this. See Google Drive for additional docs, etc.