IGDA Meeting Notes 6.27.2013
- National still has some data issues between new and old systems
- If you haven’t yet joined, please do so through the regular IGDA site (https://members.igda.org/join/) – cost is $30
- Once they get through the data you should all be in the database and cards will soon follow
- Check out our meetings now listed on the Campus Common Events Calendar!
- A post on our group is on the Campus Blog
IGDA Chapter Charter
- Sent in membership forms – If you’re an officer, make sure your membership is up to date!
- Concept Doc is on Google Drive!
- Continue working on concept art this week – continue to use the concept quality guide in the Google docs content area
- Functional Spec is on Google Drive! Continue to check for updates – abilities, physics + stats
- Feel free to post reference images aside your ideas/initial sketches so the group can gauge your target vision
- Keep thinking about characters that would be easy to rig/animate and texture as you sketch out concepts!
- Start thinking about UI design
*Keep in mind this project is not for profit and will be a free game –
The experience is where it’s at!*