IGDA Meeting Notes 7.11.2013
- National still has some data issues between new and old systems
- If you haven’t yet joined, please do so through the regular IGDA site (https://members.igda.org/join/) – cost is $30
- Once they get through the data you should all be in the database and cards will soon follow
- Check out our meetings now listed on the Campus Common Events Calendar!
- A post on our group is on the Campus Blog
- Continue to post in your classes about our amazing Chapter! Post away!
IGDA Chapter Charter
- Sent in membership forms – If you’re an officer, make sure your membership is up to date!
- Functional Spec is on Google Drive – if you do not have access, please contact Danny Rich
- Continue working on concept art this week – Start thinking about the environments/levels that players will have to navigate through
- Feel free to post reference images aside your ideas/initial sketches so the group can gauge your target vision
- Once we have these ideas down, we can begin to coordinate [enemy] character concepts to coincide with those environments